Ottawa couple allowed to not mow lawn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2009/07/24/ottawa-lawn-garden-dispute-city.html

What do y'all think about this. You all know my personal opinion, this grass shit is serious business. If my neighbours lawn isn't up to par it might reflect poorly on my own.. there's a symmetry about this shit and everyone needs to cooperate.

At the same time these bylaws are infringing on individuality in the lawn, maybe some people prefer that shaggy uncropped look.

so what are you're opinions lawn goons?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I understand your sentiments but it comes down to personal taste, some people might like that over grown grass with the wild flowers. I don't understand it, but I don't understand guys who dig fat chicks either.

Also, what do these bylaws have to say about the elderly. I know there's an old lady down my road who isn't physically able to keep her lawn looking fresh (I help her out obviously, If you leave your lawn to me believe it's going to get mowed up).

but what about those who don't have anyone to step in and help them.. should they be forced to pay a fine.

I dunno what to think about these bylaws.