The Official, FUCK THAT IM GONNA START CHIZZLING MY LAWN OUT HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Anyone else excited for the spring season? My lawn always looks cleanest this time of year. Fuck yeah. I'm cuttin my grass damn near ever other day. People always askin me how my shit stay clean. you aint knowin?

Mar 18, 2003
Lawn was lookin extra clean today. Threw some seed on it before I left for work and I'm thinking about mowing it again when I get home. I'm almost positive I can cut off at least a sandwich bags worth of grass.

Mar 18, 2003
^exactly. It pains me to watch people mow their lawns after several weeks, unloading the bag every 10 feet. In fact, it makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. Once I was vacationing in Mexico and I got such bad anxiety I damn near caught a red-eye flight back to the states, just to mow my lawn. This lawn care business can be very stressing, but it definitely has its rewards. I love nothing more than to floss my yard on a Sunday while I'm out their in my lawn chair drinking beer, watching everyone stare at my grass. Ahhh, the good life.