Official ecig thread so butcher will shut the fuck up about it in other threads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
@

had an Omicron for a short time, & it took a shit hella quick so i copped a microvape & am on my 2nd one

a new friend of mine, she owns 3 vape stores here in the bay & asked me what I am using & I told her... she told me I had to come in & she'd hook me up, that she dont even sell microvape batteries because they suck so bad

so i went on my lunch today & for $20 she plugged me the fuck up.... not even all in the pic, cause she gave me a bunch of wax skillets & other shit

I am nicotine free, but I find myself not going out with my friends cause i get hella bad smoking urges & smoked one on St Patty's day, drunk... figured I can bring this out with me & see what happens

tl;DR I got a vape setup today for $20.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Nice! Yea a vape would be the perfect thing to carry around if you think you'll have the urge to smoke. Even if you "give in" and vape it a few times, you didn't smoke and that's all that counts.
So ive been cringing for nicotine lately...all the juices i have are nicotine free.

I went to the vape store & tested their nicotine selection ( like 100+) & they ALL tasted like shit. i couldnt wait to get to my non-nic juice.

...WHY?

what one is good & wont make my mouth taste like shit for hours after?

Props: BUTCHER 206

kWh

Mar 15, 2014
Pre-filled cartridges is all I fuck with, not tryna deal with no liquid bullshit. The batteries are small like a real cig. I constantly have like 4 fully charged batteries with me at all times, and hella carteidges so I'm ready to go all day all night

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So ive been cringing for nicotine lately...all the juices i have are nicotine free.

I went to the vape store & tested their nicotine selection ( like 100+) & they ALL tasted like shit. i couldnt wait to get to my non-nic juice.

...WHY?

what one is good & wont make my mouth taste like shit for hours after?
It really depends on your personal pteferences, and taste is so subjective some people love certain liquids that others hate.

Did the liquids have a brand name? If they were generic flavorwest flavors or imported chinese liquid they're all shitty

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
It really depends on your personal pteferences, and taste is so subjective some people love certain liquids that others hate.

Did the liquids have a brand name? If they were generic flavorwest flavors or imported chinese liquid they're all shitty
Villain Vapors, I am pretty sure was the brand name.

I tired everything imaginable, even flavors I already had, but with the nicotine added & I didnt like none of them.

Props: BUTCHER 206