Official ecig thread so butcher will shut the fuck up about it in other threads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Villain Vapors, I am pretty sure was the brand name.

I tired everything imaginable, even flavors I already had, but with the nicotine added & I didnt like none of them.
I don't really know how to answer that. Nicotine has this slight subtle peppery taste and maybe that's whats ruining it for you. You'll especially notice it at 18-24mg strength nicotine. I mix my own liquids at 3mg-6mg strength and just switched nicotine sources from wizardlabs to myfreedomsmokes because it is supposedly a cleaner more tasteless nicotine. There's so many sources of nicotine and its pretty much impossible to know what nicotine theyre using unless they tell you. I'm stumped only thing I can think of is getting strong fruit or menthol flavors at 6mg or just using no nicotine liquid and fighting the cravings. A lot of people do that just the act of vaping can stop a craving. I used to get subtle tasting liquids and now I just get my own and I'm at a loss

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My fave liquid before I started mixing my own was vanilla custard by gremlin juice. Very simple and it turns incredibly rich. I never got tired of it even after months
ive always hated menthol cigs, but the menthol juice was the only one I could halfway stand.

I damn near puked in the store off of some caramel coffee latte shit. lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive always hated menthol cigs, but the menthol juice was the only one I could halfway stand.

I damn near puked in the store off of some caramel coffee latte shit. lol
Omfg breh

I ordered some cappucino flavoring from 'the perfumers apprentice', website, mixed it at 15% flavoring to vegetable glycerin and nicotine..... easily top 5 worst things I've ever tasted. Coffee vapes are terrible

I call thid one liquid I make "toothpaste" lol. Its 20% extreme ice flavoring from flavorwest and 1% koolada from TFA 3mg nic nax vegetable glycerin. like using 5 Listerine strips at once lol

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ive enjoyed damn near every flavor I've tried it just dont satisfy the way a camel does.
True that. I ordered this liquid called Casablanca from backwoodsbrew.net though... almost tastes like a stronger smell of a pack of fresh camel turkish silvers. Its pretty fuckin good in my opinion

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Ok, I'm pretty close to buying a vaporizer or whatever. I'm mostly trying to quit smoking cigs and it would be cool if I could smoke oil and weed but doesn't really matter. I know you adviced me before but has anything changed? I want to spend as little as possible, but don't want to buy a ghetto one if that makes sense.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ok, I'm pretty close to buying a vaporizer or whatever. I'm mostly trying to quit smoking cigs and it would be cool if I could smoke oil and weed but doesn't really matter. I know you adviced me before but has anything changed? I want to spend as little as possible, but don't want to buy a ghetto one if that makes sense.
As far as getting started out I'd order an mvp 2.0 from 101vape

Its $39.99 and is a great starter / decent more advanced ecig than the ego twist pen style vapes. It has way more battery life than standard egos and more features like adjusting your vape to taste... if you want it cooler turn down your wattage or voltage if you want a warmer vape crank It up. Most people start with tiny cigalikes like blu disposables and realize they suck... so they upgrade to an ego twist type battery (trippy stick / gpen) and love it.... til they realize that sucks too and switches to a variable voltage / wattage device like a mvp 2.0. You're basically skipping those unnecessary upgrades and going right into it.

The mvp 2.0 is 510 threaded so you can screw any 510 device on it..m basically any ecig tank or atomizer. For oil or extracts you just need a 510 threaded extract cartridge like a 510 glass globe atomizer, gentleman v2 cartridge or you could even use omicron extract cartridges with a 601 to 510 adapter

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
As far as the actual ecig atomizer.... that's where my knowledge kind of runs out. I've been using rebuildable atomizers, which require a high level of knowledge and practice. I've kind of been using them so long I've lost touch with the beginner gear and what's good or not. The mvp 2.0 will come with an iclear16 which is basically the generic wicking system you see on most everybodys devices. It'll get the job done but they're plastic and cheap and meant to burn out in a week or so and you replace the coils with premade ones. Itll crack apart evetually. Id recommended using a better system like a kanger protank 2, or kanger aerotank if you plan on using this a real long time

Last edited: