Lawn, Tiddies, and Beer forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I got to thinking...

IF we can not get a name change to Lawn Forum, perhaps because of its exclusivity, then maybe a name change to something a little more general yet, equally as bad ass, like Lawn, Tiddies, and Beer forum. Here we can discuss a wide array of topics including but not limited to your lawn, tiddies, and beer.

I hope my fellow landscaping brethren do not think I am undermining the importance of lawn care, as I believe propper knowledge of lawn maintenance is essential to the upkeep of a great looking lawn. Rather, I am trying to reach out to the masses any way that I can. After all, everyone likes to sip a cold one while doing yard work and who the hell doesn't like tiddies?

Discuss.

Jul 4, 2009
We have the open forum to discuss lawns, we have Icandy to discuss tiddies and we have the detox/the open forum to discuss beer actually we have the open to discuss all 3 really
I dont think someone with their hard drive crashing and all their valuable pictures/videos would wanna go to the open to get reliable advice on how to get the valuable memories back and be able to get their hard drive working properly
just saying.