Lawn mower man - the movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I just saw this movie recently, it's kind of old. Had very little to do with lawn mowing, kind of disappointing...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Does anyone know any lawn and garden related movies that aren't as much as a disappointing as this one was.

I'd love to see an action adventure film about a lawn mower man who goes ballistic on those who step on his lawn.

May 14, 2002
^ Maybe some episode of married with children? I don't know but I can imagine All going all berserk for trespassers.

Oh and lawn mower man was a dope movie (as far as I can remember, I saw it maybe more then 10 years ago. There is also a part 2, which also does not involve lawns and a SNES game, also without lawns).

I can imagine when you found this movie you got all your hopes up for watching a action movie around lawns and a guy who runs over fools with his lawnmower machine who trespass on his lawn. And in the end of the movie just starts random killing people with hedge siccors, lawnmowers, shovels and other garden equipment. And some bare naked C cup tiddies.

Then this movie had to be disappointing at the least...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
What about Lawn Dogs? Has anyone seen this one. I checked out some youtube clips and it appears to be some sort of propaganda released with the sole purpose of making Lawn Goons out to be some kind of pedophiles. What's up with the hollywood attack on Lawn Maintenance workers? First, we got The Lawn Mower man making us out to look like retards and now Lawn Dogs making us out to like little girls. WTF is wrong with movies now a days!