Lawn Aerator Shoes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
If you dont know what it means to aerate your lawn, then this thread is especially intended for you, but this will be of use for anyone who tends to their own lawn. Read on..

Turf grass is one of the only plants in our landscaping that we actively walk on. We use our lawns for lounging, playing, etc. We also have to regularly mow the grass. With all this use and weight, the soil under our lawns gets compacted and becomes less healthy with time. These lawn aerating sandals provide an easy way to revitalize hard compacted soils. Aerating your soil creates passages that allow air, water and nutrients to reach the root system.

The long spikes on these sandals penetrate deep into the ground, opening up spaces in compacted soil that let your soil breathe. With more air pockets under your turf, the roots will make better use of water and nutrients. This means a greener, healthier lawn.

These aerator shoes have an obvious advantage over other lawn aerating tools. You use all your body weight to push the spikes into the soil as you walk, making for a carefree experience. No you won't have to carry a heavy tool around your yard to aerate. Now you simply walk normally, and the 20 spikes push into the ground with each step, opening up the soil and exposing the roots to the air they need.

This great gardening gadget is perfect for older gardeners or for those with problems using heavy tools.

Keeping your lawn properly aerated is an important way to keep the grass growing strong.

Now you can wear these lawn aerator sandals that slip over your shoes when you mow, taking care of two things at once. The lawn aerator shoes take about 10 minutes to assemble.

Lawn Aerating Sandal Features:

• Universal fit goes over most any size shoe or boot. Simply adjust the straps for larger shoes.
  • Has twenty 1.25" spikes -- longer than other sandals.
  • Thick footplate for strength.
  • Front toe kick to knock off dirt/grass build-up.
  • Heavy guage straps stay tight on your foot.

Link.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
What a coincidence, I just sent a msg to FILTHY*DEE asking him to make a thread about soils. He's done a lot of 'dirt' and I'm sure he can weigh in on this thread. I'll be waiting his response.