FUCK THE HATIN ASS WATER DEPARTMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Man, I am so heated right now lawn-goons. I just got a letter from the Lawn Police (Water Dept) talkin about how I gotta cut back on my waterin and shit. They just hatin because I got that plush ass kentucky bluegrass goin. I bet it was that bitch next door with the aphid problem that snitch on my shit. I'm about to go poor bleach on that mush-mouth snitch bitch's prize tulips.

FUCK SNITCHIN NEIGHBORS AND FUCK THE LAWN POLICE.

Haters...smh.

Jul 4, 2009
I have a feeling my water department is gonna come after me soon and hit me with a huge bill.. Ive been using a lot of water pressure washing shit lately

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That's some bull, when you pour the bleach do so in manner that spells out the words "Hating ass snitches" or some shit like that.

I also got problems with my neighbors, they just jealous cuz my lawn and garden look so fresh.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Daaamn Dana, you do know that you can over water your shit don't you? That in itself is enough to cause some damage, sometimes even more so then not watering enough.