Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My son & I watched Frozen the other night, I thought it was really good minus all the singing, but go figure its a kid movie, so there is gonna be singing.

but I don't get the significance of your avatar.

did I miss something?
I thought "hmm what would be the most out of place avatar for a gangsta rap board" and it was between garth brooks and disneys frozen. Flipped a coin and frozen won lol. I was already posting that let it go song to be obnoxious so it became even more out of place and obnoxious

Plus it seems to be especially obnoxious to people with kids like BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I thought "hmm what would be the most out of place avatar for a gangsta rap board" and it was between garth brooks and disneys frozen. Flipped a coin and frozen won lol. I was already posting that let it go song to be obnoxious so it became even more out of place and obnoxious

Plus it seems to be especially obnoxious to people with kids like BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO lol
Kid, and she doesn't even like Frozen thank goodness. She's into watching that stupid show where those rednecks look for monsters in the woods.