Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Nirvana is dope.

One of the guys I grew up with was left alone with his brother 95% of the time and had full run of the house, his brother hooked up one of the most impressive home stereos I'd ever seen, had speakers and equipment everywhere. He would blast shit like Nirvana, and gangster rap and you could hear it blocks away. That was my first exposure to Nirvana that wasn't on the radio.

We'd be in the living room playing video games and his brother would be selling and doing drugs in the kitchen, had girls coming in and out, and all sorts of debauchery. But when they caught wind their mom was coming by they'd clean the shit out of the house until it was spotless, but she'd show up high and drunk tear the house apart and scream at them for a few hours and then leave, lol.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Math doesn't suck, you do.

Every time I hear someone say "I suck at math," I immediately think he or she is a moron. If you suck at math, what you really suck at is following instructions.
Math isn't some voodoo that only smart people understand. It's something that people understand on their path to enlightenment, and it's about as straightforward as thinking gets. And when I say "math" here, I'm talking specifically about the only category of math that 99% of people know about: applied. It's a failure of teachers everywhere to expose people to the much less commonly known branch of mathematics: theoretical.
Theoretical math is cool as shit. You know what's not cool? You being an idiot. Math theory involves solving problems like finding patterns in prime numbers, topology and thinking about the different kinds of infinity. And yes, there are different kinds of infinities. Pick up a fucking book some time.
Ever heard of Pascal's triangle? Or the Fibonacci sequence? How the square root of 2 was discovered? Do you know anything about the Pythagorean cult who discovered the "Pythagorean theorem"?

No, because you're too busy saying the same tired excuse every other dickhead spews out about math: "when will I ever use this in life?"

First of all, if you're leading your life in such a way that you never have to do math, congratulations, you are a donkey.

Why is math the only discipline that has to put up with this bullshit? People gladly learn art, music, literature and geography. You'll even nod like a happy idiot when you learn what a haiku is, and you never complain or whine about how you'll never use this in your "life." When is the last time you wrote a haiku, asshole?
But when it comes to math, everyone turns into a big pussy and starts PMSing all over the place. The walls, the flag, the teachers, everyone and everything gets splattered by your crimson twat water. Because suddenly you can predict the future and you know that for the next 70 or so years of your life, with 100% certainty, that you will never use math and that you can tune out and go back to doodling because you're too self-important to learn something that ancient people thought was important enough to pass down for your dumbass to learn from. It's far more important for you to practice writing your name or drawing hearts and stars, right?
Don't like it? Tough. People also don't like to work, and if everyone took your shitty attitude towards math and applied it towards work, we'd all be living in shit huts in Africa. As for me, I like computers, the Internet, and riding in elevators. Don't think elevators are awesome? Take the stairs next time, asshole.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Pizza Hut Sells Crust Oozing Fish Eggs and Cream Cheese

In a move part breathtaking, part of-course-you-did, Pizza Hut debuted their latest hot ticket item in Hong Kong: the Flying Fish Roe Salmon Cream Cheese Pizza. Welp, this officially makes any stuffed crust pizza you’ve eaten obsolete.

The limited-time pie comes decked in a crust filled with salmon-flavored cream cheese and flying fish roe. Since pairing this with pepperoni would be such a snoozefest, the new item comes in two toppings: Crayfish Seafood Deluxe and Sausage, Pepperoni & Pomelo.

The Deluxe packs crayfish, shrimp, clams, scallops, red onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes and thousand island, while the meat lover option combines mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, peppers, cherry tomatoes, berry sauces, peaches and pomelo sauce. Everything you never dreamed of in a pizza.