Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

I'm gonna hit you when the freedom town is ready. We have hella cuts from each of the 4 phenos. If theres some fire there I got cuts for the brehs gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic if you want it.

#weednerd
100%

Most of my shit I'm running just finishing now too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ugh. Drank too much feel shitty lol.

This michaelangelos sausage rigatoni will cure me though

Fuck work
Michaelangelos is great for frozen food, that's one of my favorites too. I usually throw some feta in there at the end and melt some mozzarella cheese on top.

I do their reward program so I get free meals every now and then. It was dope though during the summer I got an email asking if I wanted to take part in their promotional program. I signed up and got accepted then they sent me like 20 $2.00 off coupons and 8 free coupons for the family sized meals with like some pamphlets and a dvd. You were supposed to like make the meals and have people over and introduce them to their products then give them a coupon, of course I just kept them all for myself and didn't do shit lol.

Nov 18, 2010
Ford held it down pretty good on Kimmel. I dont know what to think of Kimmel. He is kind of a bitch for playing Rob but what was Rob really expecting? At the end though he said he is a great guy and the best mayor so he wasn't completely critical.

It was actually a good look, it wasn't like Mike Richards on Letterman hahaha.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Michaelangelos is great for frozen food, that's one of my favorites too. I usually throw some feta in there at the end and melt some mozzarella cheese on top.

I do their reward program so I get free meals every now and then. It was dope though during the summer I got an email asking if I wanted to take part in their promotional program. I signed up and got accepted then they sent me like 20 $2.00 off coupons and 8 free coupons for the family sized meals with like some pamphlets and a dvd. You were supposed to like make the meals and have people over and introduce them to their products then give them a coupon, of course I just kept them all for myself and didn't do shit lol.
Hell yea it is. Those bastards I signed up too and they never sent me shit but spam emails :( lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That sucks. Like two months later they sent an email asking for details and I said I had a few parties where I told everyone I made the food from scratch, they all loved it, and then I was like TA-DAH! and pulled out the boxes and everyone was amazed lol. I just made all that shit up because I said I was all out of coupons due to the parties and would like if they could send more... they never did. Assholes.