Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
"Several cabinet and caucus sources said Finance Minister Jim Flaherty was unable to hold back his fury after Employment Minister Jason Kenney became the first member of Harper's cabinet to call on Ford to resign on Nov. 19."
"In a voice loud enough for several of their cabinet colleagues to hear, Flaherty told Kenney to "shut the f--k up" about Ford.

Kenney responded angrily in kind, and although the two men were separated by four other ministers, alarmed caucus colleagues, who requested anonymity, were concerned the bilious debate might escalate beyond their control."

Ahahhaha

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
No but oddly enough I did explain to her what people use the glass tubes for that those little fake flowers they sell in sketchy mini marts come in. We were in one by the park we smoked at and she had never heard that people use them for that even though she has seen them for years and I had to tell her it was the only reason anyone has ever bought one and the sole reason they even exist. Then we smoked a joint. It was quite the birthday bonding moment. Thanks for asking.
I did not read this post but #ok I agree

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn my ho made me dinner n i told her ima b there in 15 minutes but i still gotta take a shower cuz i know she gonna wanna suck my dick and i probably smell like ass but I'm hella lazy right now fuck i just wanna watch tv and stay home tonight goddammit
now i gotta take a shower what a fucking cunt