Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Rittz is garbage. Wow. I really have seen it all on this website. Rittz is better than SadBoys, Tree, Chance the Rapper, Joey Badass, Sha Heff and Retch, ASAP Mob, any new booty ass rappers who try SO FUCKING HARD to be dope and sometimes mildly pull it off.

also, how can someone ask who someone is, then say they're garbage?
I know who he is. I was asking if there was some other reasoning that the probably the most mediocre, average, middle of the road rapper I've heard in the last 5 years gets their name mentioned at all.

How can someone defend this C+ rapper? When all I've heard is a rehash of a rehashed rehash that I've heard from more talented rappers 10x over...

Does he get bonus points because he's white or goofy looking? Because might account for the extra credit this D term paper seems to be getting.

He's got a cool flow, his voice is meh and his content is ass.

Sha Hef > Rittz
Retch > Rittz x5

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
when i lived in a apt with my homie id drink 6 -7 times a week would drink before work would drink when i got off work i went into cvs pretty much everyday i hated being around people cause all i wanted to do was get loaded i started drinkin 5-6 times a week again so decided its time to take a break

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
oh I seen breh on MTV or something with some corny ass white dude singing a terrible ass hook about driving....

and I hope this song was off some mixtape cuz that's G-Side's beat for "No Radio".....at least he gave Burn One credit

I can't listen to rappers doing "new" songs to other people's beats.....are the other ones you posted original music? I know the second one was some remake type shit