Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol that's all fat. We used to be taking bong rips and eating XL deep dish pizzas between the two of us and he'd be like "...oh yeah, did I tell you I got a fight next week?"
lol I remember when Jason showed up to the TUF house out of shape, couldn't come close to making weight, then got booted. Seems like a funny dude though

WTF was Clay thinking tonight with that running shit? He usually does similar type movement, but god damn that was weak. I fucking hate Grey Maynard, but by the end I was just like god damn Clay fuck off. It's that Greg Jackson running technique that Carlos Condit used against Diaz lol

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol I remember when Jason showed up to the TUF house out of shape, couldn't come close to making weight, then got booted. Seems like a funny dude though
lol yeah the first time I met him I had to stop myself from bringing that up, and it was the day after Clay lost to Diego so he was in a pretty shitty mood. He said he doesn't even care about everyone remembering him for that because the worst part was Nog told him he was taking him the first pick, and Nog's his hero. But yeah he's funny as hell, has a bunch of crazy stories. One day I'll write em all out for the MMA thread