Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
2 @2Jaysic how do you feel about trap rap? what you think bout waxfase moving in that direction lately?
I'm not a big fan of it. I like a Waka or Keef song here and there but Juicy J's really the only guy I've listened to for a long time. Kind of the same feeling with what Wax has been doing. Show the Cash was siq but I wasn't feeling Bricksburg very much. Feels like he's limiting himself when you compare stuff like Money Life (the best song he's written) or One Of Us to Yeah Right or Rapper Blood. I liked the punchline stuff he was doing on the NFES mixtapes, would rather he kept doing that than go trap.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i really liked the first 2 nfes tapes

i'm still gonna slap interstate trafficking

i fuck with trap music anyway tho

maybe his work with lil dee will be dope too

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
awax is one of those artists that I think have obvious talent and all, but who just doesn't sound interesting to me. I liked that rat poinson song from way back in the day where he switched beats 6 times, and I enjoyed rapper blood (partially for the lulz) but the rest of his stuff that Ive heard just dosnt get my attention.