Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
3 days of bullshit texting with this thick chick that i'm trying to fuck and she finally sent me a tiddie pic....of just one tiddie lol I guess it's better than nothing after 3 fucking days of text cupcaking, I fucking hate both texting and cupcaking, she better have bomb pussu

this pic ain't even really "sexy" either, thick chicks look more fat in this position lol

May 4, 2002
yea my job easy, i always convince myself my job is to watch the desk and help out the residents here but every now and then im reminded that im just a lowly rent-a-cop. like today one of my field supervisors came in and gave me this little handbook that has defensive tactics for using a flashlight for self defense. i had to read a bunch of shit and take a little written quiz and then demonstrate different flashlight holds and defensive maneuvers. felt like such a fag lol

if anybody tries to beat my ass all that stuff is going out of the window, fuck trying to use a flashlight to defend myself, it'll be fists kicks and body slams, and if someone pulls out a knife or a gun im getting the fuck out of here lol i not about to get hurt over this job
i never had to do all that at my last job. thats on some other shit, but i agree. if someone trys to hurt me at work its game over.

were not "allowed to touch anyone" ever, but if dude starts swinging on me its a wrap ( same goes for if someone swings on a coworker)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i never had to do all that at my last job. thats on some other shit, but i agree. if someone trys to hurt me at work its game over.

were not "allowed to touch anyone" ever, but if dude starts swinging on me its a wrap ( same goes for if someone swings on a coworker)
its some thing in washington state that they passed this year, they said that rent-a-cops werent properly trained to defend themselves and weren't safe being unarmed so all the security companies have to train everybody to be able to defend themselves, and they have to have equipment to defend themselves. so they gave us this flashlight holder than attaches to your belt to be able to carry around a flashlight. youre supposed to always have it on you but i never carry that shit lol, fuck that.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
yea my job easy, i always convince myself my job is to watch the desk and help out the residents here but every now and then im reminded that im just a lowly rent-a-cop. like today one of my field supervisors came in and gave me this little handbook that has defensive tactics for using a flashlight for self defense. i had to read a bunch of shit and take a little written quiz and then demonstrate different flashlight holds and defensive maneuvers. felt like such a fag lol

if anybody tries to beat my ass all that stuff is going out of the window, fuck trying to use a flashlight to defend myself, it'll be fists kicks and body slams, and if someone pulls out a knife or a gun im getting the fuck out of here lol i not about to get hurt over this job
lol I work gay ass security too. at least you get a flashlight. I've gotta bring my own dull ass knife like I'm Adibisi and shit. And I work in the hood so I've gotta either A) stab a crackhead for some tits B.) call the cops C) run away & get fired

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol I work gay ass security too. at least you get a flashlight. I've gotta bring my own dull ass knife like I'm Adibisi and shit. And I work in the hood so I've gotta either A) stab a crackhead for some tits B.) call the cops C) run away & get fired
they would fire you for running away? they told me it goes in this order
1) verbal: try to talk the person down, warn them they could get in trouble its not worth it blahblahblah, tell them youll be forced to defend yourself
2) run away
3) if you cant run away, then as an absolute last resort, you can defend yourself

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
they would fire you for running away? they told me it goes in this order
1) verbal: try to talk the person down, warn them they could get in trouble its not worth it blahblahblah, tell them youll be forced to defend yourself
2) run away
3) if you cant run away, then as an absolute last resort, you can defend yourself
lol what is your purpose then if you're supposed to fun first before defend as -security-

your company is dope, basically paying you just to be there

May 4, 2002
when i worked security we were never to confront any criminal acts, it was always observe and report. i was put in the ghetto at first, im like wtf i aint trying to report all this shit. if something was going on id walk up like "eh, u cant do that here but if u go over there its all good"

the only time i ever had any trouble was from some drunk HA dudes who were smashing garbage cans and random shit.