Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I actually don't have to be up in 3 hours though, got fired yesterday for defending myself against a customer on the phone. Apparently politely telling them they're being inappropriate when they keep calling me a "dirty jew who's stealing their money" over and over is frowned upon when they call back later and complain. Apparently it's also frowned upon to ask my boss if they support racism when I'm being written up.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I actually don't have to be up in 3 hours though, got fired yesterday for defending myself against a customer on the phone. Apparently politely telling them they're being inappropriate when they keep calling me a "dirty jew who's stealing their money" over and over is frowned upon when they call back later and complain. Apparently it's also frowned upon to ask my boss if they support racism when I'm being written up.
namo got you fired, ese

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've been called a slave master it happens.