Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I'm getting high on my break. I'd prop a lot more if I understood the context of a lot of brehs jokes but some are over my head & I only check this forum on my phone so I never spend more than 20 mins here at a time. I prop the shit I understand and relate to or anything that entertains me or makes me laugh

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
BTW, thanks Raiders...

I made a bet with a guy at school, he's a big 9er fan, if the Raiders won he'd have had to dress up in a bunch of Raider gear at school on Tuesday. Since the Raiders took a huge turd I get to rock a bunch of 9er gear. Thanks, dicks.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
My ex called me today and left a message apologizing for being a cunt a few weeks ago.

Oh, and she made it a point to let me know the number she was calling from was her new cell phone "so you know".

Whatever.
lol my ex, who I've ignored for over a year now, and havent gotten a text from since July, and knows I'm living with someone else, called and left me a voicemail tonight where she just played a Goapele song that we liked back in the day. Like that's supposed to make me want to come back to her. What a fucking cunt.

This same bitch blew off going to a Niners game with me last year, 3 days before the game and after I bought tickets, to go camping with 4 dudes. I havent spoken to her since then.

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
lol my ex, who I've ignored for over a year now, and havent gotten a text from since July, and knows I'm living with someone else, called and left me a voicemail tonight where just played a Goapele song that we liked back in the day. Like that's supposed to make me want to come back to her. What a fucking cunt.

This same blew bitch off going to a Niners game with me last year, 3 days before the game and after I bought tickets, to go camping with 4 dudes. I havent spoken to her since then.
Pfftttttt LOL

I feel you, breh. This girl called me on November 5th, the anniversary of my dad's passing, to chew my ass over a love note I wrote to her. She called the last few minutes of the 5th, yelling into the phone and giving me a bunch of hell.

I just dropped the phone and walked off until I felt like saying something, then I'd say it, and put the phone down again. This bitch said to me, and I quote verbatim, "If you love me, you'll stop telling me you love me."

Told her I forgave her for all the shit she did, and I left it at that. Didn't contact her since, nor think I'd have contact with her until January(when I enter an acting program at MSU that's similar to the one she's in).

It's nice to hear the apology(three times in a 45 second VM), but I honestly think she was trying to make good with me tonight so she could talk me into picking her up from work. It's cold as fuck tonight and she walks 3 miles to work.

Sucks for her. I'll wait a bit until I connect with her, just because she deserves it.

/passionate rant

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
View attachment 1635 excuse the zit, and shitty scars from old tattoos...but there's my locust tattoo Palmer @Palmer
Nice. Yours has better detail than mine. It was my first tat and probably my favorite. Wanted it since I was 16, got it at 25. You think the Locust will ever play shows again?