Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
This is a somewhat serious question... Why do NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe and @oro refuse to prop the brehs? Is it something you decided once and just stuck with? I'm curious. Not trying to be an asshole or anything.
Theres a few reasons. I always thought it was kinda stupid. I think it devalued the siccness. I think most props are empty arbitrary pats on the back for mediocre effort, or just obligatory pay back because person 1 propped person 2. I think most things on the sicc aren't very funny/interesting and usually reposts from other sites. Not like I don't do it myself, but I don't expect any return either. I think a once fertile breeding ground for funny photoshops and roastings, and most importantly, original content, has diminished to timebomb using MS paint to make fun of people. So I guess to cut to the chase, Im not impressed, I'd say less than 1% of crap that gets propped is actually funny. So I basically choose not to participate. Plus it's kinda become my "thing".

they should just prop each other since they won't prop anyone else
That certainly wont be happening. The day I prop 0Ro is the day I retire my Freedom Town satin Jacket.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck. tried to drive to my sisters, car overheated... well nearly, shot from like 30% temp to about 75% almost instantly but i was right at an exit ramp.. like literally 100 ft or something lol. pretty sure i averted engine damage. got towed for free (thanks based AAA plus christmas gift <3 grandma). now im driving this ford f150 around till my car gets fixed. im used to driving a nissan sentra lol. water pump + thermostat + radiator if radiator is fucked will be like $100 with my sisters discounts. labor should be like $50 - $100 depending of how the ghetto mechanic is feeling. could be a lot worse... a shop would probably rape me for like $500 - 900 for the same job lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Theres a few reasons. I always thought it was kinda stupid. I think it devalued the siccness. I think most props are empty arbitrary pats on the back for mediocre effort, or just obligatory pay back because person 1 propped person 2. I think most things on the sicc aren't very funny/interesting and usually reposts from other sites. Not like I don't do it myself, but I don't expect any return either. I think a once fertile breeding ground for funny photoshops and roastings, and most importantly, original content, has diminished to timebomb using MS paint to make fun of people. So I guess to cut to the chase, Im not impressed, I'd say less than 1% of crap that gets propped is actually funny. So I basically choose not to participate. Plus it's kinda become my "thing".

That certainly wont be happening. The day I prop 0Ro is the day I retire my Freedom Town satin Jacket.
I feel that 100%