Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
im so used to my alarm i usually wake up like right before it goes off and stare at the stupid thing. i swear it must send out some pre alarm frequencies or something that wake me up
word

I wake up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off without fail every damn day, always have since I can remember.

Only time I ever let my alarm even go off is if I'm like fuck it I want that 2 minutes of sleep and close my eyes again.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i wake up after my alarm been ringing for 30 minutes, sometimes i shut it off it and continue sleeping
I'm not a fan of being late to places

I'm one of those if you're on time you're late, if you're 15 minutes early you're on time type of people so I can't fuck around and stay in bed. Makes me crazy running late for anything.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm not a fan of being late to places

I'm one of those if you're on time you're late, if you're 15 minutes early you're on time type of people so I can't fuck around and stay in bed. Makes me crazy running late for anything.
I'm generally 20-30 minutes early to anywhere I have to be including work everyday. I'd rather get there early, get something to drink, sit down for 15 minutes and chill than fly through the door trying to clock in with a minute to go and then immediately being working right after that.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
brehs...

time of my fucking LIFE on friday night

took the day off, hit the gym first thing in the AM
came home went & bought a new fit for the event, lookin like player of the year.

got pulled over on my way to my sisters in livermore for speeding, GOT OFF.

got to my sis, drove to the Grand Island Mansion outside of Sac, & got ready while she did some setting up

party started at 6, i made my way down from my room around 6:30 just so they'd miss me a bit lol

party was chalked full of super bad ass white chicks, everywhere.
it was like it was snowing sexy

killed a 5th of crown royal, danced for hours, very proud of my little sis for putting together this whole thing. She looked stunning, im used to her rocking jeans & flip flops.

I cant even explain how dope this venue was.

oh, I also somehow in my drunkeness convinced hella old people, young, HR, & execs to come burn with me outside, that it was okay. lol they did... i smoked out a gang of people that i dont think normally thought it was ok to do lol

mansion shot from outside, ....so far my weekend has been THE SHIT.

....fucking LOVE the single life.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
VMC will let you file an 'ability to pay' claim

my lazy welfare abusing ex used to do that all the time til i got tired of hearing her bitch & I put her on my HMO.
I'm gonna look into it b/c my health benefits aren't available for another 5 months. All they did was take an x-ray & MRI to tell me what I already knew AND told them to begin with.

brehs...

time of my fucking LIFE on friday night

took the day off, hit the gym first thing in the AM
came home went & bought a new fit for the event, lookin like player of the year.

got pulled over on my way to my sisters in livermore for speeding, GOT OFF.

got to my sis, drove to the Grand Island Mansion outside of Sac, & got ready while she did some setting up

party started at 6, i made my way down from my room around 6:30 just so they'd miss me a bit lol

party was chalked full of super bad ass white chicks, everywhere.
it was like it was snowing sexy

killed a 5th of crown royal, danced for hours, very proud of my little sis for putting together this whole thing. She looked stunning, im used to her rocking jeans & flip flops.

I cant even explain how dope this venue was.

oh, I also somehow in my drunkeness convinced hella old people, young, HR, & execs to come burn with me outside, that it was okay. lol they did... i smoked out a gang of people that i dont think normally thought it was ok to do lol

mansion shot from outside, ....so far my weekend has been THE SHIT.

....fucking LOVE the single life.

Livin the life breh that sounds like a night to remember.