Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Fasho. Save your energy for the tests' breh and celebrate when you pass with a high grade.
I wish man.

In undergrad I was typical top 5 in my class...

Now in a doctoral program, and they crop basically the top 10% of over achievers in undergrad - thus I am competing with some freaks of nature. I been pretty middle of the pack lol Getting all B's I will feel like I won.

oh well.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
killa zay give me your honest opinion about this bro
the beat on the first song was cool, wasn't really feeling his delivery, felt like he tried to emulate those chicago/washifas d.c. style of drill rap

the second song was a lot better, the lyrics and delivery were better on that one than the first

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I wish man.

In undergrad I was typical top 5 in my class...

Now in a doctoral program, and they crop basically the top 10% of over achievers in undergrad - thus I am competing with some freaks of nature. I been pretty middle of the pack lol Getting all B's I will feel like I won.

oh well.
You're going for a PhD?

Bs are a win in my book

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
the beat on the first song was cool, wasn't really feeling his delivery, felt like he tried to emulate those chicago/washifas d.c. style of drill rap

the second song was a lot better, the lyrics and delivery were better on that one than the first
that's a fair assessment. the first was dope but i didnt really take him serious, but the second one i was like ok this beaners got some promise.