Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Melatonin is all natural, but some of the side effects are vivid dreams and nightmares, i tried them like a year ago and had some trippy dreams then stopped taking them, but got back on it a couple of months ago and was fine.

May 4, 2002
Melatonin is all natural, but some of the side effects are vivid dreams and nightmares, i tried them like a year ago and had some trippy dreams then stopped taking them, but got back on it a couple of months ago and was fine.
RX pills are no better tho, I was taking ambien? And that made me have sex in my sleep without any memory. The other pills made me have vivid nightmares to the point I'd wake my wife up bc I'd be talking crazy while sleeping.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Anyone ever have sleep paralysis, that shit is crazie, i used to have it all the time, it's been a while since I had it.
I get sleep paralysis no matter what if I sleep in complete dark, most people say they see people in doorways or shit, but I always see snakes on the wall or big ass giant spiders, I used to see people back in the day but the last couple years its just been the snakes, spiders, and shit like that

shit sucks, weird thing is though it usually only happens within the first hour of me falling asleep.

Been having that shit for like 15 years