Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Goddamnit. Action Bronson and Danny Brown are touring together and I was all like "fuck yeah" then I click on the link and they literally have like the worst spots in North America they are going? I mean seriously what kind of list of cities is this for a tour?

•09/08 – San Bernadino, CA @ Rock The Bells
•09/10 – Calgary, AB @ Republik
•09/11 – Edmonton, AB @ Union Hall
•09/12 – Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theatre
•09/13 – Victoria, BC @ Rifflandia
•09/15 – Mountain View, CA @ Rock The Bells
•09/17 – Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
•09/20 – Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave II
•09/22 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
•09/24 – Bloomington, IN @ Bluebird Nightclub
•09/25 – Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection
•09/27 – Philadlephia, PA @ Theatre of the Living Arts
•09/29 – Washington, DC @ Rock The Bells
•10/01 – Toronto, ON @ Danforth Music Hall
•10/02 – Montreal, QC @ Totus Theatre
•10/03 – Boston, MA @ Wilbur Theatre
•10/04 – Saratoga Springs, NY @ Skidmore
•10/05 – East Rutherford, NJ @ Rock The Bells

Like... five or six of those places make sense? lol
I just saw that they were touring. I just assumed there'd be a portland or seattle show and was planning on going. Fuck that shit

Props: Nuttkase

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
considering we just had this topic of discussion on here yesterday, which one of you fuckers is on /b/ with this?

/b/ - Random
A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you, Your kindness will be rewarded.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
>Don´t be risky.

>A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when >she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. >Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle >of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was >suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you, Your kindness will be >rewarded.