Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Brehs, I have kinda a big decision to make and would like some honest feedback. To make a kinda long story short, workers comp dropped my claim of when I injured myself, because they say my injury was caused because of my pre existing condition (i was diagnosed with marfans syndrome when I was like 5). They say if I didn't have Marfans, and wasn't on blood thinners, I would of healed normally, and it wouldn't of been this bad. So anyways, we have a hearing soon. On Friday workers comp offered to settle. My lawyer and their lawyer negotiated, and came up with a pretty good chunk of change (decent 5 figures). My problem is, my lawyer says I have a 50/50 chance of winning. The defense says I have a 20% chance. If I go to trial and lose, I get nothing, if I win, ill get a lot more money. What's a breh to do?
Damn that is a hell of a dilemma.

I would say fight for as much as possible, & do not let them spook you breh. They will make it seem like you could possibly walk away with nothing or close to it, but you gotta stand strong on what dollar amount you think would be fair for amount of time you will be out of work.

I put this on everything, if I settle, I'm going to hold a lil freedom town contest for like a $100 gift card or some shit. Will have to think of some kind of contest.
Save your money fam, we all got jobs ( except 0R0 @0R0 ) & got legs @ 100% functionality.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yo happy birthday to one of the OG Canadia brehs Ry @Ry . Damn you are almost 40 dude. Live it up man.

You should enjoy this song meantime...

YUUUUUUUUUUUPPP!!!

Happy birthday to the homie Ry @Ry !!!

Props: Ry

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Because it's almost noon
I regularly work until 1-2am and usually go to sleep around 4am-ish. I typically wake up right around noonish so waking up ~11am is kinda early for me.

Plus I was up drinking until like 6am this morning after I got home near 2am.

So yeah. Glad to see you are still alive though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No idea, sometimes I get up way before I need to also.

I never can determine if it is a good or a bad thing.

Most times I just fuck off the time for the most part.
Yeah I was aiming for 1:00PM today seeing it's my day off but that didn't happen.

Garbage truck came rolling through the neighborhood picking up trash and that shit was loud as fuck lol.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I regularly work until 1-2am and usually go to sleep around 4am-ish. I typically wake up right around noonish so waking up ~11am is kinda early for me.

Plus I was up drinking until like 6am this morning after I got home near 2am.

So yeah. Glad to see you are still alive though.
Yeah I know I'm just messing with you dude

Props: Nuttkase