Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nuttkase has had his say, and this is mine. I will start this discussion by arguing that Nuttkase has abandoned himself to the grossest pleasures and ungoverned fury. Then, I will present evidence that Nuttkase spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue he's excited about this week is adventurism, which says to me that Nuttkase has been telling people that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. This story has been uncritically swallowed and regurgitated by many half-informed, daft wheeler-dealers who find pleasure in believing it. No, I can't explain it either. However, I can say that you may be wondering why intolerant gadflies latch onto Nuttkase's effusions. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why the time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we defy the international enslavement of entire peoples, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Nuttkase lionize the most stuck-up malefactors I've ever seen, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of infelicific antinomianism.

According to Nuttkase, an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then Nuttkase would realize that if you think that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity, then think again. Every time he spouts some nonsense about how his treatises are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people, the effect is that his buddies become even more loyal to him. Sociologists call the phenomenon of increased devotion to a sanguinary theory, at the very hour of its destruction by external evidence, "cognitive dissonance". I call it proof that Nuttkase's peccable hangers-on fundamentally believe that Nuttkase can change his contemptuous ways. Alas, this deeply held belief is fiction from start to finish. Every piece of evidence I can find makes it abundantly clear that Nuttkase lives in a very narrow unicultural environment where his ideological worldview doesn't depend on anything so tedious as actually viewing the world. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how lewd palookas are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. That's just not true.

If I have a bias, it is only against cranky extremists who put libidinous thoughts in our children's minds. Nevertheless, Nuttkase claims that his witticisms are all sweetness and light. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop Nuttkase from convincing others that fork-tongued leeches are the "chosen people" of scriptural prophecy. I want to make this clear so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony—and you know who I'm referring to—can process my point. Nuttkase takes extreme pride in the fact that his sympathizers panic irrationally and overreact completely. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Nuttkase tried to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. When he first announced that he wanted to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest, I nearly choked on my own stomach bile.

All I'm trying to do here is indicate in a rough and approximate way the corrupt tendencies that make Nuttkase want to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. There is another side to the issue, right? Right. I would like to put forth the possibility that malign prigs commonly succumb to his distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in taking advantage of a rare opportunity to illustrate the virtues that Nuttkase lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry.

To be fair, a war of ideas is currently raging. On one side are nugatory, wicked scatterbrains like Nuttkase who fired the first shot by muddying the word "counterexcommunication". On the other side are people like you and me who are standing up and fighting for our heritage, traditions, and values. If this war teaches us anything, it's that Nuttkase insists that education should teach the precepts of Dadaism and the duties of man towards brainless utopians. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? Well, I asked the question so I should answer it. Let me start by saying that if history follows its course, it should be evident that Nuttkase's vicegerents were recently seen doctoring evidence and classification systems and making biggety generalizations to support conscienceless, preconceived views. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Nuttkase's policy. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to go placidly amid the noise and haste will not rest until we do.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase has had his say, and this is mine. I will start this discussion by arguing that Nuttkase has abandoned himself to the grossest pleasures and ungoverned fury. Then, I will present evidence that Nuttkase spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue he's excited about this week is adventurism, which says to me that Nuttkase has been telling people that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. This story has been uncritically swallowed and regurgitated by many half-informed, daft wheeler-dealers who find pleasure in believing it. No, I can't explain it either. However, I can say that you may be wondering why intolerant gadflies latch onto Nuttkase's effusions. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why the time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we defy the international enslavement of entire peoples, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Nuttkase lionize the most stuck-up malefactors I've ever seen, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of infelicific antinomianism.

According to Nuttkase, an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then Nuttkase would realize that if you think that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity, then think again. Every time he spouts some nonsense about how his treatises are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people, the effect is that his buddies become even more loyal to him. Sociologists call the phenomenon of increased devotion to a sanguinary theory, at the very hour of its destruction by external evidence, "cognitive dissonance". I call it proof that Nuttkase's peccable hangers-on fundamentally believe that Nuttkase can change his contemptuous ways. Alas, this deeply held belief is fiction from start to finish. Every piece of evidence I can find makes it abundantly clear that Nuttkase lives in a very narrow unicultural environment where his ideological worldview doesn't depend on anything so tedious as actually viewing the world. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how lewd palookas are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. That's just not true.

If I have a bias, it is only against cranky extremists who put libidinous thoughts in our children's minds. Nevertheless, Nuttkase claims that his witticisms are all sweetness and light. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop Nuttkase from convincing others that fork-tongued leeches are the "chosen people" of scriptural prophecy. I want to make this clear so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony—and you know who I'm referring to—can process my point. Nuttkase takes extreme pride in the fact that his sympathizers panic irrationally and overreact completely. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Nuttkase tried to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. When he first announced that he wanted to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest, I nearly choked on my own stomach bile.

All I'm trying to do here is indicate in a rough and approximate way the corrupt tendencies that make Nuttkase want to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. There is another side to the issue, right? Right. I would like to put forth the possibility that malign prigs commonly succumb to his distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in taking advantage of a rare opportunity to illustrate the virtues that Nuttkase lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry.

To be fair, a war of ideas is currently raging. On one side are nugatory, wicked scatterbrains like Nuttkase who fired the first shot by muddying the word "counterexcommunication". On the other side are people like you and me who are standing up and fighting for our heritage, traditions, and values. If this war teaches us anything, it's that Nuttkase insists that education should teach the precepts of Dadaism and the duties of man towards brainless utopians. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? Well, I asked the question so I should answer it. Let me start by saying that if history follows its course, it should be evident that Nuttkase's vicegerents were recently seen doctoring evidence and classification systems and making biggety generalizations to support conscienceless, preconceived views. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Nuttkase's policy. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to go placidly amid the noise and haste will not rest until we do.
olo