Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Hey Guys,

It's me Mac Jesus's Hipster roommate. I just want to clear a few things up. I found his body laying by his computer the other night. There were numerous empty pill bottles and an empty bottle of everclear. I contacted the cops and they ruled it a suicide. Autopsy reports showed he had consumed numerous pharmaceuticals, marijuana, heroin, cocaine, and had severe alcohol poisoning.

Because I lived with Mac Jesus I knew a bit about the things that were going on in his life that some of you may or may not have known about. In the months before his death Mac Jesus became obsessed with finding some rare Big June CD's. He used resources at interscope to track down some guy named Repo Ric but still came up short. Each time he came close to finding the CD's and it didn't pan out he got more and more depressed. Eventually, using his work resources he was able to find a relative of Big June who had a bunch of really rare CD's and Tape cassettes that Big June had recorded. This relative promised to only give Mac Jesus the CD's and tape cassettes if Mac Jesus was able to get him signed to Interscope. Mac Jesus complied and his work found out what was going on and he was fired from his job. Everyone who knows Mac Jesus knows that this job was his identity, his whole life. I can't believe some dude on the internet would harass so much for these CD's that he would put his job on the line to get them. Not to mention the fact that it was right around the time Mac Jesus's roommate was threating to kick him out of the apartment by the end of the month. He was about to be homeless without a job.

Anyways I hope that clears some things up.

RIP MAC JESUS
Some of this is my fault. I'll admit that. That's fucked up. Why would he get fired?:mad::cry:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Pops is a completely different dude now days then what I remember

when I was a kid dude was in an Outlaw M.C. called the Saints and was always hanging around Hells Angels, when I was 7 I got word he almost beat a guy to death and was in prison for a few years for attempted murder

apparently 10 years ago he got sober, got a masters degree, is now a preacher, still a biker, but basically a completely different dude lol
Good for him. Props to your Dad for making a life altering decision.

I know he gets bashed in the minds of people who choose not to believe, but as long as they dont tell you that you are wrong for your ways then who gives a shit?

Thats like people caring if someone is gay, or gay marriage n shit... if it dont apply to your daily then who cares, right?