Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yea pretty much dude was at a bar and saw the guy in his truck and was like "whoa nice truck and nice rims, what kind of rims are they?"

the douche got out of his truck, walked up and punched him in the face, the guy was still standing, so he clocked him even harder knocking the poor dude out, he then fell backwards and his head bounced off the curb. then the douche was all liek "Thats what I do, I put people to sleep" got in his truck and smashed off as like hella witnesses wrote down his plate and shit

the guy was in a coma for like a week but i guess saturday he opened his eyes for the first time or something

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
PUYALLUP, Washington — A 21-year-old Puyallup man is in a coma after prosecutors said he was punched twice for making a comment about the rims on another man's car.
James Foster remains in Tacoma General Hospital on life support with severe head injuries.
Pierce County Prosecutors said Foster was punched by 25-year-old Daman Lehman outside a Puyallup bar Friday after he complimented the rims on a car Lehman was riding in.
"He loves cars, and he said, 'Nice car. What kind of rims you got on there?' and (Lehman) said, 'That's a stupid question,' and he hit him," James' father, Darrell Foster said.
According to a probable cause document, Lehman suddenly hit Foster once in the face. Eyewitnesses said Foster stood motionless, then Lehman hit him again, this time much harder. Foster fell to the ground and struck his head on the pavement. Witnesses said they heard Lehman say, "I put people to sleep, that's what I do," as he left the scene.
Lehman was arrested after gave police the license plate number of the car he was riding in. Prosecutors said he confessed to attacking Foster during interviews with investigators.
He pleaded not guilty to first-degree assault in Pierce County Superior Court. He is free on $75,000 bail.
"That was hard because (James is) laying there, fighting for his life," said Lisa Foster, James' mother, after Lehman's court hearing.
"If the glass (at the courtroom) wasn't there, I think I would have gone through the glass," Darrell Foster said. "You want to choke him, you know? You look at him and you think, 'My son's in a coma.'"
James Foster's parents said doctors have given them little hope of his recovery.
"They have no idea, they have no idea," Darrell Foster said. "They said he might never wake up, he might not talk."

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
[h=4]The Tacoma News Tribune[/h] Pierce County prosecutors today charged a Puyallup man with first-degree assault – considered a strike under Washington’s “three strikes you’re out” law – for allegedly punching a man outside a bar.

The 21-year-old victim is in a coma after falling down and striking his head on the pavement, court records show.

Daman Heath Lehman, 26, pleaded not guilty in Superior Court this afternoon. He is out of custody after making bail, which was set at $75,000.

Prosecutors contend he punched a man outside the Cheers, in the 4100 block of South Meridian in Puyallup, about 2 a.m. Saturday.

Witnesses told police they heard the victim make a comment about the wheels on Lehman’s vehicle right before Lehman punched him twice in the face, court records show.

Lehman allegedly said, “I put people to sleep. That’s what I do,” before driving off, leaving the victim unconscious and bleeding from a large gash on the back of his head, the records state.

Witnesses gave Puyallup police Lehman’s license plate number, and they went to his home.

Lehman allegedly admitted punching the man once but said he did so because the victim had been annoying him and wouldn’t leave him alone, the records state.

Lehman also told police alcohol was a factor.

Lehman’s attorney, Thomas Balerud, told Superior Court Commissioner Meagan Foley today that the charges were too severe for what he called “a misdemeanor level fight.”

Deputy prosecutor Phil Sorensen countered in court documents that the victim “remains unconscious, unresponsive, and, according to detectives, worsening” and might need surgery to relieve pressure building inside his skull.