Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Goin to the river in winter is lightweight wack unless you're fishing, drinking, or boning or all of the above
Last time I was at the russian river I was boning my girl in the sand when I catch a lesbian and her dog playing fetch in the distance surely seeing us lol when we walked past em later I asked, "how were we doing?" and we all hella started busting up laughing.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
you're gonna shoot & edit in one day? Usually I'm drained from shooting and just convert footage that day.....maybe I just smoke too much weed
nah i'm editing this weekend and adding all the backgrounds and all that shit this weekend

was supposed to shoot today but my green screen time got pushed to tomorrow, got a green screen and a full studio all to myself for hours tomorrow

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
we are looking to buy some property in Morgan Hill out by Uvas Reservoir this year. Looking at 5 acres no house on it for a little over 150k.

planning to put a mobile home on it for the duration of time it takes to build our own home.

I think that is the best bet for living anywhere near the bay area if you can find it for a good price.
That's dope. I stay in the bay after training I might have to go that opition. Personally commuting sucks though.

You need crazy doe to live nice on the peninsula.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall