Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I think that Mixerr dude has a crush on Big June and Repo Rick lol.
No! I just like Big June's music. Is that a crime? His stuff is very hard to find and is OOP. No one seems to want to help me or sell and of his EPs on CD and cassette. People kept coming to me telling me that they had it and were going to post it, but never did. It always falls through. This always happens to me for some reason. :hurt::ermm::angry:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
losing weight has more to do with how much you eat than what you eat #fact #fuckveggies
No way man, Carbs, Breads, Dairy ect pack on pounds. No way you would lose as much in 2 weeks eating moderate portitions of that, compared to like a raw food diet of veggies. No way.

Not saying its tasty, i'm talking strictly #. Your calorie intake would be so much lower, with the same amount of food going in - thus burning a lot of body fat.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
no! I just like big june's music. Is that a crime? His stuff is very hard to find and is oop. No one seems to want to help me or sell and of his eps on cd and cassette. People kept coming to me telling me that they had it and were going to post it, but never did. It always falls through. This always happens to me for some reason. :hurt::ermm::angry:
like dis if u cry evry time