Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol butch.

all u needed was an hdmi cable from ur ps3 to ur tv to watch netflixs.

my tv is wireless and can access netflix from my router or wireless from my xbox 360s
yea i know that; waiting on that stupid cable right now. thats dope your tv has built in wireless; i dont mind the panasonic not having buitl in wireless though cause im only going to use netflix and i can do it through the ps3. i dont need hulu or skype or any of those other viera suite apps, its not what i got the tv for; i bought for strictly picture quality and screen uniformity and motion handling and pretty much nothing else.

May 4, 2002
yea i know that; waiting on that stupid cable right now. thats dope your tv has built in wireless; i dont mind the panasonic not having buitl in wireless though cause im only going to use netflix and i can do it through the ps3. i dont need hulu or skype or any of those other viera suite apps, its not what i got the tv for; i bought for strictly picture quality and screen uniformity and motion handling and pretty much nothing else.
i didnt even know the tv had apps until i looked at the remote.