Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Beats with these caliber (but orginals for an album), and better mixdown... He need better hooks, or even hooks for that matter.

All I'm saying is theoretically, if I was an established producer... with a budget I would attempt to sign him for a deal, if I knew I could guide him, and he could take feedback to make great songs. Someone like a EASKI/ DRE type of producer.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Thats a stereotype, often that is not the norm, but the small minority of the stupid ones make it seem as a truth.

that said my brother is biggest bible thumper around, and graduated from Santa Clara Law School, high in his class, and is very smart.

but common S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE : Noah's Arch? Some of those story's are fables to tell a point to "trust god", to take it as historical fact is illogical. To follow religion to better yourself, and have a relationship with a higher being I can be at terms with.

Last edited:
Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Thats a stereotype, often that is not the norm, but the small minority of the stupid ones make all it seem like a truth.

that said my brother is biggest bible thumper around, and graduated from Santa Clara Law School, high in his class, and is very smart.
I gotcha.

I just woke up this morning thinking how could I call R.NATO an asshole today & the opportunity presented itself.

Mission accomplished. LOL

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
but common S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE : Noah's Arch? Some of those story's are fables to tell a point to "trust god", to take it as historical fact is illogical. To follow religion to better yourself, and have a relationship with a higher being I can be at terms with.
I promise I will not get into religious debates with you on here my friend. We shall agree to disagree & I will not shove my personal belief system down your throat.

As far as historical value, I believe they said they have possibly located the ark on Mt Arafat in Turkey, but the Turkish government will not allow archeologists to further investigate. I couldnt tell you if it is true or not, cause I have never seen it, but it'd be a doozy if they did.

With that said I believe all religions are faith based & if having faith in a higher power makes you a better person in your life I am all for it no matter what religion people follow.

I am not one of those "point the finger & tell you are wrong" type Christians. I just know how I was raised, & what works for me & mine.

Props: BASEDVATO

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
man that IS a long trip.... whats your plans out here? I know you guys are looking for a new house, hopefully you can find one out here.
I'm going to live at my parents the first year. Save some money. I'm moving first batch of belongings, and dropping off my dog to my brother.

Then after that, main move will be in late June.

Props: S.SAVAGE

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
jake921660 @jake921660

Its ben raining non stop, gotta do my bike P's test now lol be safe up there so many people are stranded

Also, nobody is buying you a car with your history of corking them.

Props: jake921660