Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy infinity @infinity

10KILOS.US PRÉSENTE: RAP QUEB LENT

Assuming the majority of the readership doesn’t speak a lick of French, like myself, “coupe & visse” translates roughly into chopped and screwed. By this time if you see Tommy Kruise and chopped and screwed in the same sentence, you can assume that there’s something good happening. Tommy released this 10-track chopped-and-screwed mixtape and I have to say it’s good to hear more from the Canadian trap lord. All these tracks are gems from the Canadian rap culture, so Kruise just felt it right to put his own spin on these classics.
I'm halfway through and it's actually really dope.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
shit breh it is a LOT worse in San Jo these days.

I was paying 2300 for my 3 bedroom 2 bath house a month over off Berryessa (aka little Manilla), & had to make a decision of being broke every month after bills or move.

So I moved back to my neighborhood on Capitol & McKee & pay 1550 for a 2 bedroom 2 bath no garage in little mexico.
My folks stay in Sunnyvale, and I like the school district... but fuck, studio apts are going for $1200 - $1500. I have no idea where I'm going to live. I will shacking up with my folks for the first year to get on our feet, after that its going to be a dog eat dog world lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My folks stay in Sunnyvale, and I like the school district... but fuck, studio apts are going for $1200 - $1500. I have no idea where I'm going to live. I will shacking up with my folks for the first year to get on our feet, after that its going to be a dog eat dog world lol
I am currently sitting in lovely sunnyvale... everything is more expensive here because it is closer to all the work.

you can always look a little further north in Mt View, some good prices out there & the school dist are excellent.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
fuck man i am less than a mile from the county dumps out here.... just went outside to have a cig & sweet lord it smells soooooooo fucking foul out there right now. I swear I could have been standing on top of a pile of raw sewage & it wouldnt have smelt no better.

it used to be like this when i lived in Milpitas every day too, i am so glad my hood smells like fresh mexican food & not garbage / sewage.