Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
well, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you guys too! :)

I actually make some of the best steaks around, from what I have been told & they are usually all medium well. I dont do the blood on my plate thing... I got a Chinese friend who literally warms his steak on the grill for a minute or so & eats it.

fucking disgusting.

I have a pic I took from a BBQ with him back on 7/7/07 & its hard to tell which bowl of steaks was cooked & which ones were ready to be cooked.
That's not blood and rare is the way to go.

I think the thing that bothers most people, besides thinking it's blood when it's not, is that rare = raw which couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm not knocking that you don't like your steak that way, if it's not what you like it's not what you like, but honestly cooking a good cut of steak anything past medium rare honestly does ruin a good piece of meat. But whatever floats someone's boat and all that yada yada.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hey YO!

Freedom Town... nothin but love for yall.

every last one of you fuckers.

So, believe in Santa or not, Believe in God, or not, celebrate Christmas, or not.... I wishing every last one of you & your families a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Im offline except for IG for the next few days.

PEACE
Merry tiddies to you too breh.

Props: S.SAVAGE