Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
What you get the wifey for x-mas Shea? Get your daughter any big ticket items?
Got 2 boys breh.... both of them got SPOILED as shit this Christmas.

Xbox Kinect & 10 games from Santa
I got them HELLA clothes, they are fitted up! Sharks jackets, Raider hoodies, Raider pajamas, some new jeans, Jordan 5's, iPod Touch, toys up the ying yang.

I got my wife some Uggs, a Cannon DSLR camera, carrying case & bag, a sick ass paisley print blanket, a nice bottle of wine she likes, & a 49er hoodie from Victoria Secret that she saw & wanted a few weeks back. Also got her a white gold Diamond heart pennant & necklace.

This Christmas is gonna be good, I worked a lot of overtime to make it happen plus bills, so I am hoping everyone is happy about it.

I am not even gonna go into how much money I spent this Christmas, no including the fact I been spoiling the SHIT out of my wife lately.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Also if you cook a steak anymore than medium rare you should just not eat steak then.
Well done steak is for hoes
well, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you guys too! :)

I actually make some of the best steaks around, from what I have been told & they are usually all medium well. I dont do the blood on my plate thing... I got a Chinese friend who literally warms his steak on the grill for a minute or so & eats it.

fucking disgusting.

I have a pic I took from a BBQ with him back on 7/7/07 & its hard to tell which bowl of steaks was cooked & which ones were ready to be cooked.

Props: Nuttkase
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Got 2 boys breh.... both of them got SPOILED as shit this Christmas.

Xbox Kinect & 10 games from Santa
I got them HELLA clothes, they are fitted up! Sharks jackets, Raider hoodies, Raider pajamas, some new jeans, Jordan 5's, iPod Touch, toys up the ying yang.

I got my wife some Uggs, a Cannon DSLR camera, carrying case & bag, a sick ass paisley print blanket, a nice bottle of wine she likes, & a 49er hoodie from Victoria Secret that she saw & wanted a few weeks back. Also got her a white gold Diamond heart pennant & necklace.

This Christmas is gonna be good, I worked a lot of overtime to make it happen plus bills, so I am hoping everyone is happy about it.

I am not even gonna go into how much money I spent this Christmas, no including the fact I been spoiling the SHIT out of my wife lately.
That's whats up man. Sounds like your family is going to have a hyphy Christmas.

I thought you had sons, but then 0r0 posted that pic of the lil girl smoking and asked if that was your daughter, and you said nah, but kinda looks like her. So I thought maybe you had a Daughter.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That's whats up man. Sounds like your family is going to have a hyphy Christmas.

I thought you had sons, but then 0r0 posted that pic of the lil girl smoking and asked if that was your daughter, and you said nah, but kinda looks like her. So I thought maybe you had a Daughter.
My reason for that response about the girl smoking is cause I do have a daughter that disappeared along side of her mother in 2000.

Mom was a infrequent booty call / an ex-friends sister / married woman, told me "this is your daughter" on a fluke Christmas visit to her family in 1999 & when I expressed I wanted to be part of her life, I never heard from her again.

Someone told me maybe 9 or 10 years ago she had moved overseas, then I heard it was back east... I really have no idea.

She is married, & the schmuck believes he is the dad.

I got mixxed feelings on it, because I love family, & kids.