Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
only saw the first pic was gonna say its only $10 here Search Results - goHastings

but then i saw your second pic
Aye, good looking out though breh cause that's a great deal. I have a Best Buy credit card that I get points towards reward certificates off of my every day spending (shout out to xtraplan!) so I usually get anywhere from $25-100 a month to spend there on stuff I would end up buying anyways. Best Buy sucks when it comes to customer service/asking questions about electronics and their overall prices are a little higher (great sales though a lot of the time) but the reward program is hyphy.

Props: jake921660

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No problem ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN . I probably should have @'d everyone in that post because I don't think anyone other than Al has noticed it yet lol

Also I'm reallying feeling this jawn out of DC that dropped today..

Glizzy's voice takes some getting used to but I've really like the music he's been dropping lately and there are quite a few turned up songs on this one...

Shy Glizzy - Fxck Rap - NoDJ

That title song #2 fucking slaps.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm not quite to drinking only once a week but I drank just 9 times in the past 35 days since I started keeping track and seeing I work the next 4 days I know I won't be drinking those. Not too shabby in comparison to how much I was drinking.

No wonder I seem to have more money than usual lol.