Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was walking down the street and this guy started talking to me, hey, how are you, assalam aleykum, and so on, stuff I'm used to

then he's like, here's the problem, I'm here with a group of six guys, we're trying to help my little brother who is handicapped and get him into a special orphange, but we're short about $250, so I thought I might ask if you had some, if you can give me $250 now then meet me here tomorrow and I'll pay you back.

and I'm like, sorry man, I don't have that much money on me. and he says let's go to an ATM. and I said I left my card at home, and also I won't be in town tomorrow afternoon so we couldn't meet again anyway. and then he's like, well let's say $130, if you can give me $130 now, we'll meet here in three hours and I'll pay you that back, I'll embrace you like a brother and then I'll be on my way. and I'm like sorry, man, I don't have that money either. if you're just collecting money for the orphange I'd be happy to give you like $3 and you don't have to pay me back but I can't give you that much money.

we part ways.

then a minute later I see him again and he's like, you know I"m here with a group of six guys, and we brought guns with us. and if you help us with money I can tell people around here that you're a good guy and that nobody should mess with you. I know that you're lying and you have more money in your pocket, but you don't have to do that. if you don't help us, and then later someone in this town puts a gun in your mouth or cuts your throat with a knife, will your money save you then, do you think?

and I was like, I suppose not, but I don't have any and can't help you.

we shook hands and wished each other luck and I went on my way.