Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
FILA|AUS @FILA|AUS do aussies drink beer and hard liquor in the same night? do you have sand in your vagina as well?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I didn't even get a bottle for the game today like I usually do. I think I'm gonna not get totally fucking wasted before the game like I normally do. I'm just gonna drink some beer today
my friend's brother had a water bottle full of vodka that me and him killed, then he sparked a blunt... which I hit a few times... I haven't smoked in a couple months so I was pretty stoned

we were only tailgating for about an hour, but I think I drank 5 beers in that hour 3 more at the game... so yeah, so much for being sober, lol

I did start to sober up by halftime though

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
my friend's brother had a water bottle full of vodka that me and him killed, then he sparked a blunt... which I hit a few times... I haven't smoked in a couple months so I was pretty stoned

we were only tailgating for about an hour, but I think I drank 5 beers in that hour 3 more at the game... so yeah, so much for being sober, lol

I did start to sober up by halftime though
I was pretty fucking drunk at the Grizzly Bear concert I went to a couple weeks back. I was also VERY fucking high. The venue they were at is really nice so you can't drink inside where they play only out in like the lobby area. The opening band played for like 45 minutes, I then downed 2 beers inbetween the sets which brought my buzz back up as it was dipping at the time. Then Grizzly Bear played for two fucking hours and they had this dope light show. It was pretty cool because as I sobered up watching it I kept feeling more and more stoned from all the weed I had smoked lol.

Cool story breh.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I was pretty fucking drunk at the Grizzly Bear concert I went to a couple weeks back. I was also VERY fucking high. The venue they were at is really nice so you can't drink inside where they play only out in like the lobby area. The opening band played for like 45 minutes, I then downed 2 beers inbetween the sets which brought my buzz back up as it was dipping at the time. Then Grizzly Bear played for two fucking hours and they had this dope light show. It was pretty cool because as I sobered up watching it I kept feeling more and more stoned from all the weed I had smoked lol.

Cool story breh.
the venue is nice so they don't let you drink inside? well that's gay