Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
Lmfao...

I just went to my boys co baby shower, and i was talking to his younger brother.

His grandma put a blue streamer over my head and said "omg its a boy" i said " hey thats not cool, i identify as a refrigerator" apparently i said this in front of a gay guy and my wife said he got hella butt hurt.

How you gonna get butt hurt? Im as big as a fridge. How u gonna judge me?
lol man fuck them all and why should you even care how he feels? they dont care about us.. he probably want you dead anyway just for being a normal human being..i told this black racist fuck i was gonna vote for the parti that wants to sterilize him and cleanse the country lol fuck them they dont deserve no special treatment..im gonna start treating these people like shit again lol just like back in the day because thats all they understand..when we treat them like humans they turn fascist

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Thank you to whomever put this up, I met Greg in rehab and we became close friends right away, I was just a nobody Hollywood goth girl going through a horrific opiate and benzo detox I checked in wearing leather pants and platform boots which I couldn't wear because I lost my sense of depth perception and balance, so my rich Malibu housewife roomie had her husband bring me these uggs in a size too big that said Punk Rock on the back and she got me this giant hoodie from a meeting that said "Cocaine Anonymous Taken to Another Level" on it, I had all these random layers because I'd go from hot to cold, I looked schizophrenic and I had a sense of humor about it which I think surprised Greg, but it's normal to go through rehab with someone and then never talk to them again especially when you live in different cities but Greg wasn't like that, he'd actually call the house phone of my sober living before I was allowed my cell phone, not even my parents did that. My Dad always loved Greg because god forbid anyone say anything bad about me, we were in family group and my Dad told me he wasn't sure I'd even try to stay sober and Greg went in on him. He was fiercely protective of his "bitches" and I always felt great when I made him laugh. He would visit me without fail whenever he was in LA, and we'd be out at a restaurant or something and he'd point out a bunch of miserable waiters singing happy birthday to some overly indulged kid and he'd go off on a rant, it's true he never had an "off" switch unless you were in pain in which case he'd just hug you. He had this ongoing joke before his divorce where he'd jump out of the rehab van wearing a shirt he got free from a cocaine anonymous meeting and he'd flash random women his wedding ring and say "Sorry ladies I'm married so quit trying!" he knew me better than anyone, and he was the first person I called after relapsing when I had 3 years, the thing about Greg was he'd call you back, no matter what. He made me feel like I was intelligent and that's not something I heard a lot back then. I miss you Greg, I know you wish you could be here for your sons whom you loved more than anything. I still get the urge to text him whenever something really unintentionally funny happens. I don't know why i'm alive and he's not. It feels like the world was cheated out of a truly brilliant unique mind. He was by far one of the most dependable and loyal friends I've ever had, I overdosed the same night he did, so I was in the hospital totally unaware of him being in a coma, as soon as I recovered and left a week later, my friend Mark (who also died of drug related causes last Thanksgiving) knew Greg from all the times we'd go to his tapings, and he'd wave and smile at me when they'd break. Colin Quinn really meant a lot to Greg, Colin tried very hard to keep him sober, a lot of people did, and even though he'd fuck up he wasn't the person I ever thought would die like that, I never thought Andy Dick would outlive Greg, but driving home and looking at all the comedy clubs in LA saying RIP Greg Giraldo it was like holy shit this is real. I would've gladly taken his place if I could've, and I mean that. Our mutual friend Simrall and I talked for over an hour about our memories of Greg. He believed in God like I do, but we both saw all the flaws within the 12 step community, it's not exactly a program that works for people who are constantly thinking, the more intelligent you are, the less likely you'll succeed in AA. Colin did his absolute best, and I'd found a nice rehab willing to take him in for free, and he kinda wanted to go but then ended up going on tour instead. When he told Larry The Cable Guy that he was the reason he went to rehab twice it wasn't just a joke there was absolutely some truth to that, he hated comedians who took the easy way out and Carlos Mencia aka Ned Hollness was someone he despised for pandering to the lowest common denominator and he'd get angry watching their stand up but his favorite comedian was Dave Atell tied with Patrice. He loved those guys so much, and he really appreciated Conan O'Brien trying to help him out, he appreciated Lewis Black for hiring him at a time where he really needed the money to put his kids through school. He even left our first rehab for Christmas to be with his family. He still loved his wife, and I think if he were still here he and Mary Anne would've gotten back together because no matter what she was the mother of his children and they'd been through so much. It's been amazing watching this, I remember little things now like how he'd try to distract me from my detox pain by repeating old radio commercials he did in Spanish. One woman in the rehab was court ordered and Greg started giving her really great advice and I asked him how he knew so much and he quietly said he had gone to law school, he didn't mention Harvard or throw it around, to make other people feel bad, but he got an incredible score on the LSATS and went to Harvard on scholarship, he made partner in a respected law firm in his mid twenties and he was a certified genius but unlike most people I know with high IQs he rarely spoke about it. His advice got me out of a parking ticket. He really would've had so much great material right now, but most of all I just miss this amazing guy with a big heart who never forgot about me, he knew he could tell me anything and I knew I could do the same. I've lost a lot of amazing friends to drugs and alcohol but I really appreciate the ability to watch him, to see shows I attended, to know he still has a loyal fan base. He deserves to be remembered and this was a beautiful tribute to his life.