Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
you ever wish you were 100% white or 100% native?
No

or does being it give you a unique perspective on humanity and it's actually a beautiful thing
It made me hate Natives for a long time growing up around them, especially when I lived on the rez. My nickname on the rez was basically "fuck you white boy" followed by being punched in the face.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
honestly I made peace with Jewishisms when I took LSD and went into their tent at Lightning in a Bottle. they were so fucking nice and gave me a snack and a cup of water and greeted me by saying "Shabot Shalom" which I thought was cool and I still don't know what it means but it was a 100% positive experience

All humans are connected and all humans are love

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
damn. i made friends on the rez but it always felt like I wasn't 100% accepted and I was non-stop being talked about behind my back. i can't blame them though, it's all they know
I lived on the rez when I was a teenager in the 90's and every teenage native thought they were gang bangers and dressed like cholos lol no bullshit, they all wore Dickies, Nike Cortez, blue flannel shirts and slicked their hair back.

All they wanted to do was get drunk and fight. I probably fought like 3 times a week at least when I lived on the rez, I still can't breath out of my nose right from being punched in the nose so many times by wanna be native gang bangers lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Weird looking back at the places I lived growing up. The Messican and black people in Vegas never fucked with me. The black people in Birmingham, AL never fucked with me. Messican and black folks always embraced me. But the Natives in fucking shit hole South Dakota always fucked with me, especially fucked cause I was half the same shit they were.