Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Mike Manson @Mike Manson I've been trying to game plan my way back to Germany and figure out a way to get a work visa. Just found out this new company I work for has offices in Hamburg, Frankfurt, and Duisburg. I'm gonna try and see if these people will sponsor a work visa for me after I work here for awhile and move back to your hood lol

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Mike Manson @Mike Manson I've been trying to game plan my way back to Germany and figure out a way to get a work visa. Just found out this new company I work for has offices in Hamburg, Frankfurt, and Duisburg. I'm gonna try and see if these people will sponsor a work visa for me after I work here for awhile and move back to your hood lol
Come to Hamburg! Frankfurt is meh, and Duisburg sucks. If you need any help or advice, I'll try to help.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just booked chiropractor for Monday and cryotherapy for Tuesday.

I'm hyped to see how loud my back and neck crack after all these years of abuse.

Also hyped to see how cold cryotherapy gets, watching some youtube videos and that shit looks crazy. Can't believe Joe Rogan does 2 sessions at a time.

Jun 21, 2016
You can get a refugee visa if you tell them you're a child. Just rock up to Germany like..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
how were you abusing your neck & your back?
Had some neck and back injuries in the Army, then after I got out of the Army I sat around on my ass for the last 6 years and gained a bunch of weight making it way worse instead of not gaining a bunch of weight and trying to fix it right away.

Just got re-evaluated by the VA a couple months ago and my spine is basically wrecked. Got arthritis up and down the discs in my spine and a few bulging discs. Also have sciatica which is making the sciatic nerve in my right leg fire off regularly which is annoying as fuck.

My limp gets so bad sometimes I don't even want to leave the house. Hope some chiro and cryo help out.