Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Applied for like 80 jobs in the last three weeks since graduating, only had 1 interview and got the "we regret" email the next day. I don't even want to do this shit, but only kept going with it cause it's all I know. Don't know if I can stomach putting in more applications for these IT jobs.

Got called on Friday for an interview tomorrow and they said they would text me the address and never did lol and that was just for a shitty job rebuilding old refurbished computers some company bought from the Government for low pay, maybe it's a good thing they didn't text me back the address, cause I would have taken the job lol

Jun 21, 2016
Applied for like 80 jobs in the last three weeks since graduating, only had 1 interview and got the "we regret" email the next day. I don't even want to do this shit, but only kept going with it cause it's all I know. Don't know if I can stomach putting in more applications for these IT jobs.

Got called on Friday for an interview tomorrow and they said they would text me the address and never did lol and that was just for a shitty job rebuilding old refurbished computers some company bought from the Government for low pay, maybe it's a good thing they didn't text me back the address, cause I would have taken the job lol
Ever thought about starting your own business?