Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's not dope because it will break on anything more than a bunnyhop lol

^this a dope full chromolly that you can beat the shit out of and it won't break

Redlines are shit, so are mongooses. Hi ten steel is garbage for BMX
I got my first bike when I was 5 in 1988, it was a Redline BMX. I beat that bike up for over 10 years, taking it off big ass dirt ramps, going to skate parks, all kinds of shit. Nothing on it ever broke and I'd never seen any of my friend's Redlines break who were doing the same shit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This dude in here being a debbie downer and trying to rain on a parade over dope bikes we liked when we were 12 lol obviously Dave Mirra wasn't gonna jump on a Redline and go win the X-games and I doubt Versacero is gonna jump on his Redline he got at a flea market and go take it off a 20 foot jump in his 30's lmao damn bruh

Jun 21, 2016
I got my first bike when I was 5 in 1988, it was a Redline BMX. I beat that bike up for over 10 years, taking it off big ass dirt ramps, going to skate parks, all kinds of shit. Nothing on it ever broke and I'd never seen any of my friend's Redlines break who were doing the same shit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This dude in here being a debbie downer and trying to rain on a parade over dope bikes we liked when we were 12 lol obviously Dave Mirra wasn't gonna jump on a Redline and go win the X-games and I doubt Versacero is gonna jump on his Redline he got at a flea market and go take it off a 20 foot jump in his 30's lmao damn bruh