Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Cant bring myself to buy legal weed with a 40% tax.. ill stick to buying from people i know.
Out here the dispensary prices went down a lot lately. 1/8th prices go from only $20 for good weed to $40 for the best of the best.

I just spent $25 a piece on some really good strains. Green Crack, OG Kush, Stardawg, and Ghost Train Haze and got one of them for free.

Never went into a dispensary in this city without getting something for free. Usually when I buy edibles I get a hook up on a free bag of edibles. if I buy weed depending on how much I spend I'll get a pre-roll or a gram, but if I spend like $100 or more I always get a free 1/8.

Dispensaries here are pretty hyphy.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i need to get myself a dank pen was smoking all day up in tahoe with my boy with those pens
Been fucking with pens way more than weed for like the last year. These oil cartridges are dope as fuck. Still use the same first battery I got almost a year ago and like 5 different brands of cartridges have worked with it.

Been hitting a Death Star OG cartridge all day today.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Out here the dispensary prices went down a lot lately. 1/8th prices go from only $20 for good weed to $40 for the best of the best.

I just spent $25 a piece on some really good strains. Green Crack, OG Kush, Stardawg, and Ghost Train Haze and got one of them for free.

Never went into a dispensary in this city without getting something for free. Usually when I buy edibles I get a hook up on a free bag of edibles. if I buy weed depending on how much I spend I'll get a pre-roll or a gram, but if I spend like $100 or more I always get a free 1/8.

They usually all lower THC than the street product from Cali and Oregon though, that's why people still get on streets for same price but better quality- that's the trade off... But I get it, you never have to wait on some middle man who ain't coming through and if you want something other than to twist, you have more options.....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

WT is talking about recreational weed prices out there man. It started out hella expensive up here saw some shit going for $35 a gram at first lol But it leveled out within about a year and you can get some really fucking good deals on top shelf reefers if you look around for specials which everyone always fucking has on something.

Plus yeah I mean just being over 21 and flashing your ID and being able to walk into a shop pretty much anywhere in this state from 8am to 1145pm fucking rules too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Every state so far has underestimated how much to have on hand when it goes on sale legally. Pretty sure they couldn't keep up even if they had more than a year-ish heads up regardless though motherfuckers start coming out the woodwork for weed when it gets legalized. Plus the tourism it brings on top of that.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ya'll will more than likely have to for a minute if you go fully legal. Worth it in the long run though in my opinion.
Couldn't believe legalization here lost 51% to 49% last time. Some fucktard Billionaire spent millions of dollars here with commercials and advertising fighting legalization. Makes me wonder how many idiots believed the commercials and swayed the vote.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fucking Arizona, this place kind of pisses me off, just because the fact this state is so fucking close to being smarter and more progressive on numerous topics. This state is on the cusp. But all of these really fucking old retired republicans don't die here and keep swaying elections that are damn near even.

2 more election cycles and maybe they'll finally die and go away.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's funny that 2 of the states that are pretty even on a lot of votes on numerous issues are the 2 top retirement destinations. Arizona and Florida.

When these old fucks finally go away maybe the average IQ in these states will raise a few points.