Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Got a memory foam mattress for Christmas, mattress seemed comfortable as hell the one time I laid on it. Gotta return it cause there's fucking mold or mildew or something inside of it. Mattress fucking reeks. It's definitely mold too, not that chemical smell foam mattress have for a couple days.

Opened it on Christmas morning to inflate it and now 3 days later the mold smell is even worse lol fuck, was excited as hell to get a real comfortable brand new bed.

Now I gotta go through the pain in the ass of figuring out how to re-box this fucking thing cause FedEx is coming tomorrow to pick it up.

At least Amazon is cool and sends people to pick it up, that would blow to have to lug this heavy ass mattress to a FedEx store.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Been reading reviews posting over the last couple of days and a grip of people have the same problem I have. Before a few days ago this mattress was highly rated and well reviewed. They must have gotten too many orders for Christmas and went to one of their old warehouses and started to ship out old bunk shit. Weird to be highly reviewed for so long then all of a sudden a bunch of people complaining about mold.