Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Feel bad for that kid. Apparently the reason his mom posted that video to begin with was to gain money from a gofundme that has already reached $56,000. She also has photos on her facebook posing with confederate flags and bashing people that protest against white nationalists.

I read the kid is actually for real bullied, but his mom is a scumbag trying to gain from it lol that's fucked.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Feel bad for that kid. Apparently the reason his mom posted that video to begin with was to gain money from a gofundme that has already reached $56,000. She also has photos on her facebook posing with confederate flags and bashing people that protest against white nationalists.

I read the kid is actually for real bullied, but his mom is a scumbag trying to gain from it lol that's fucked.
She didn't even start the GoFundMe and a bunch of fake accounts were set up pretending to be her. Some guy who doesn't even know the family did the 60k GoFundMe. Her having her children pose with a Confederate flag somehow automatically negates the fact her kid was bullied in this society, seems legit. While she is wrong for that to some degree, it's not the child's fault he has been brainwashed by Mom and mistreated by others. At the same time the kid needs to toughen up. With how many non-white people that reached out in support of him, hopefully he will be able to see that color has nothing to do with good people.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
She didn't even start the GoFundMe and a bunch of fake accounts were set up pretending to be her. Some guy who doesn't even know the family did the 60k GoFundMe. Her having her children pose with a Confederate flag somehow automatically negates the fact her kid was bullied in this society, seems legit. While she is wrong for that to some degree, it's not the child's fault he has been brainwashed by Mom and mistreated by others. At the same time the kid needs to toughen up. With how many non-white people that reached out in support of him, hopefully he will be able to see that color has nothing to do with good people.
Didn't say she started the gofundme, I said she posted it to get paid from a gofundme. Just happens one blew up and hit 56k. Broad is already doing interviews lashing at people and making excuses. It's pretty clear she posted the video to go viral and gain something from it.

Most people including me also share your view about the kid. It's fucked some people are lashing at him now over his mom's bigoted views, but most people with common sense aren't and still feel for the kid. I hope these celebrities still come through and the kid still gets to hit the Avengers premier and hit a UFC show.

The "kid needs to toughen up" mentality I've never agreed with when people say it to bullied kids. It's like telling depressed people to "snap out of it", it's not that easy. There's no switch kids that are bullied to an extreme can just flip. I know people in their 30's still haunted by extreme bullying from when they were kids, shit shapes people's brains and buries them under anxiety.

The best we can do is educate, but unfortunately schools, teachers, principles etc. don't actually give a fuck. They'll show a video at the beginning of the school year or hold one assembly in the gym about bullying just to check a block and say "see, we participated" then they wash their hands of it. That's why these kids keep getting driven to suicide, cause nobody is doing anything to stop it, instead they get told shit like "toughen up".

Jan 29, 2005
PHX