Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nuttkase @Nuttkase or any brehs out there..

Got the hook up hotels in Spokane, preferably near Gonzaga University? Got accepted to their Masters Program and I have to go up there in April for a few days for a class project.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
After paying attention to college basketball for over 25 years and hearing the name Gonzaga probably thousands of times since then and never really thinking about it, today I learned Gonzaga is in Washington lol thanks Rasan @Rasan

After paying attention to college basketball for over 25 years and hearing the name Gonzaga probably thousands of times since then and never really thinking about it, today I learned Gonzaga is in Washington lol thanks Rasan @Rasan
right. I didn't know where they was at until I applied! lol I always thought they were in the east coast.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase or any brehs out there..

Got the hook up hotels in Spokane, preferably near Gonzaga University? Got accepted to their Masters Program and I have to go up there in April for a few days for a class project.
If you either have, or join, Hilton Honors PM me your card number and I'll add you to my friends and family account. You get half off the best available rate at any Hilton brand property but it goes by hotel capacity so if a place is pretty booked up it might not be available.