Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Oh damn Shkreli got found guilty on three charges. Two counts of securities fraud & one count of conspiracy to commit securities fraud.

Looking at up to 20 years but will more than like get 3-5 ballpark range I'm sure which still just might be enough to make him kill himself.

DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet wins

Jun 21, 2016
Oh damn Shkreli got found guilty on three charges. Two counts of securities fraud & one count of conspiracy to commit securities fraud.

Looking at up to 20 years but will more than like get 3-5 ballpark range I'm sure which still just might be enough to make him kill himself.
Well as much as I hope he dies, his 'price gouging' will sort itself out in a free market system. Basic supply and demand principles dictate that when demand goes up, so can/does prices, so the supply side increases because of the demand and the prices drop naturally. There was something stopping the supply side from helping with the demand. Impax being able to control distribution and hold a monopoly yes, but the fact that there was no generic version of Daraprim was also to blame when it was out for decades.

Only when there was a need/demand, the free market was innovative and created a generic version for $1, so the free market sorted itself out in the end. Monopolies create black markets or undercutting. Price gouging doesn't exist.

On October 22, 2015, Mark L. Baum, CEO of Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, announced that his company would provide a combination product containing pyrimethamine (the active ingredient in Daraprim) and leucovorin at "$1-a-pill" as a cheaper and more efficient alternative to Daraprim.[86] This product is intended to be used alongside sulfadiazine in the standard protocol to treat toxoplasmosis typically seen in AIDS patients

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Dolphins starting QB went out with a season ending injury yesterday, today they brought Jay Cutler out of retirement with a 1 year $13 million deal.......meanwhile Kaepernick is still out of a job lol
They wasn't going to bring some faggot raised by two rich white people who sported a che guevara (edit: guess it was a Castro shirt whatever) shirt to play QB in Miami lmao that would be hella disrespectful to Cuban Americans

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm sure a rich white billionaire is sitting there thinking "hmmmm, let's look at all of the t-shirts this guy has worn in his life before we sign him to a contract and try and win football games".

and it was also a Malcolm X shirt that featured Castro, Kaep wore numerous Malcolm X shirts during said time period. If you asked 100 people in Miami about a possibly offensive t-shirt Kaepernick might have worn over a year ago, would even one person know about it? You bring it up and you didn't even get the correct person on the shirt right until you googled it a few minutes later lol

But once again, I highly doubt the billionaire that owns the Dolphins gives a shit about his t-shirt. They only care about all the redneck white people who are mad over the National Anthem.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm sure a rich white billionaire is sitting there thinking "hmmmm, let's look at all of the t-shirts this guy has worn in his life before we sign him to a contract and try and win football games".

and it was also a Malcolm X shirt that featured Castro, Kaep wore numerous Malcolm X shirts during said time period. If you asked 100 people in Miami about a possibly offensive t-shirt Kaepernick might have worn over a year ago, would even one person know about it? You bring it up and you didn't even get the correct person on the shirt right until you googled it a few minutes later lol

But once again, I highly doubt the billionaire that owns the Dolphins gives a shit about his t-shirt. They only care about all the redneck white people who are mad over the National Anthem.
Doesn't matter if it was guevara or Castro both hella disrespectful considering the community you speak of. Feel free to carry on as much as you need to, what you think doesn't change kap did it to himself.