Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jun 21, 2016
I don't give a fuck who joins the military, as long as they can do their job have at it.

That trans person in the video did something I could never do, be Special Forces.
Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness though, so by allowing transgenders into the military, you are letting people mental illnesses into the armed forces, who have an extremely high suicide rate.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness though, so by allowing transgenders into the military, you are letting people mental illnesses into the armed forces, who have an extremely high suicide rate.
The majority of enlisted troops in the US military are from poor economic backgrounds, are extreme alcoholics, and have an extremely high suicide rate. Mental illness runs rampant already. Transgenders will fit right in.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
how were your seats?

when their goalies hand got smashed i didn't think it was bad until i saw the replay, his shit is fucked up

not sure we would of won if blake didn't get hurt. he was the best goalie in the gold cup

but good win for us
lol didn't get there til like halftime dumbasses thought leaving at 4:30 was a good idea then the seats were up in section 414 i kinda wondered around the stadium to check it out started watch the game at like the 65th minute

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN lol
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Nuttkase @Nuttkase already posted that and mentioned me when he did.