Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LINKIN PARK was hella wacc

I mean props to them for being successful

Fucc that piece of shit for making six kids just to kill himself

Collosal faggot
I normally don't judge people who commit suicide. I fully understand how depression can over take somebody's brain. But this one was fucked. Dude had 6 kids 5 of which were under the age of 15. On top of that he killed himself in his house, so more than likely it was a family member that found him. So now that person gets to be scarred for life finding a dead body of somebody they cared about.

If you're gonna off yourself at least do that shit where you ain't gonna fuck with your family even more than they already will be. Do that shit where some cops will find you or something.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
it says on tmz his family was out of town and the housekeeper found him
At least his kids didn't walk in on that. Feel bad for the house keeper though. Imagine having a job like cleaning other people's filth, probably struggling to pay bills, and then end up having to walk in on a dead body with a cord wrapped around the neck. That house keeper's life probably sucked enough lol

Jun 21, 2016
LINKIN PARK was hella wacc

I mean props to them for being successful

Fucc that piece of shit for making six kids just to kill himself

Collosal faggot
I normally don't judge people who commit suicide. I fully understand how depression can over take somebody's brain. But this one was fucked. Dude had 6 kids 5 of which were under the age of 15. On top of that he killed himself in his house, so more than likely it was a family member that found him. So now that person gets to be scarred for life finding a dead body of somebody they cared about.

If you're gonna off yourself at least do that shit where you ain't gonna fuck with your family even more than they already will be. Do that shit where some cops will find you or something.
I agree with this. No matter how hard it gets, we have to live for our kids. A lot of us had fucked up sh it happen to us when we were young or demons in our closet, it doesn't matter, there are always people worse off in life so be grateful you exist.