Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
NAMO @NAMO what do u think about jeff Jefferies?

My boy got tickets to this guy for next weekend but i wasnt feeling the 5 mins i watched of what he called stand up.

Jun 21, 2016
NAMO @NAMO what do u think about jeff Jefferies?

My boy got tickets to this guy for next weekend but i wasnt feeling the 5 mins i watched of what he called stand up.
Maybe it was bc his dumbass was speaking on gun control.

He wasnt funny
he's a PC faggot and an embarrassment to my great country, like iggy azeala. I apologise deeply for your suffering.

Jun 21, 2016
Jim Jefferies stand up specials on Netflix were dope.

Out of 3 hours worth of stand up specials, dude did 15 minutes on gun control and now all the conservatives are "LIBTARD PC SJW blah blah blah" lol
I get that and I will admit I do that shit, BUT, I hate when my fellow Aussies try and tell other people how to live. Gun control in the US is an American issue, not Australian. They need to stop. It's embarrassing.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I get that and I will admit I do that shit, BUT, I hate when my fellow Aussies try and tell other people how to live. Gun control in the US is an American issue, not Australian. They need to stop. It's embarrassing.
He's lived in America over over a decade and has an American child. Dude is basically American now. He can talk about our shit, I give him a pass.

Jun 21, 2016
He's lived in America over over a decade and has an American child. Dude is basically American now. He can talk about our shit, I give him a pass.
wtf!! where is my pass mother fucker!!! I have an american child and have lived in shithole detoilet!!

Nice to know. I think ill pass on the tickets.

I heard ur home town hero iggy was some sort of country singer before she went rap/pop and went black lol and she never came back to the aussies..
She was just another whore. If she kept her australian accent, she would be ok, but she put on a cringey southern accent.

Save your money, better spent on bacon, weed or cocaine.